E & P TRACKER
Exhaustive coverage of E&P contracts
We have a dedicated team to collect primary information on Indian E&P contracts. The market for equipment and services in this segment is active and large. Information is collected over multiple parameters, enabling us to provide viewers with actionable business development opportunities
- Contact Us
We collect information by type of contract (whether under engineering or planning or contracting, or construction, or commissioning), scope of work, specific equipment requirement, due date for RFQs, construction kick off date and commissioning date
Also tabulated is the status and type of project as well as the estimated value.
The name of the field, block and operator along with key contacts are additionally given.
It is a valuable tool for all E&P equipment suppliers and service providers as clear business development opportunities are made available.
- Keep track of a project through its various stages
- Identify actionable business development opportunities, both at the level of the operator and the EPC contractor or sub contractor
- Key contacts within the database help you directly get in touch with people handling the contracts
Our active coverage of the E&P sector over many years has allowed us to develop long standing relationships. And this makes it easier for us to collect hard-to-get information on E&P projects.
News is created through a process of direct telephonic validation. This allows for larger accuracy.
E&P projects involving upcoming as well as on-going maintenance projects, both onland and offshore, are captured in our database.
Our continuous monitoring process, from early planning stages till completion, ensures that every nuance is captured.
The news is fashioned entirely from the business opportunity point of view.
We also bring in inputs for this segment from our journalists and scouts who working with our highly popular daily newsletter section in our flagship website, www.indianpetroplus.com
We provide data, documentation and news covering, among others:
- Regular updates on future RFQ dates along with detailed additional information on equipment and services required.
- Regular updates on key project related contacts.
- E-mail alerts whenever a significant business development activity arises
Business Development Manager