We monitor capital and maintenance projects in completely different manner from how anyone else does it. We have India's largest and most exhaustive database of installed as well as upcoming industrial capacities in the oil and gas, fertilizers, chemicals, petrochemicals and energy industries in India and on that database we run a dynamic project monitoring software.
The database is benchmarked to multiple parameters and each data point is directly validated by teams of mechanical engineers. It is also underpinned by powerful search tools to get you relevant information at the click of a button.
- Contact Us
We follow a continuous monitoring process for all projects, right from their early planning stages till completion. Every project is constantly reviewed and validated in accordance with moving milestones to ensure very high accuracy of all information. Upcoming requirements for equipment and services are highlighted so that suppliers have adequate advance warning.
Our analysts spend the largest amount of time validating the contact database for every project so that viewers can just pick up the phone and call the relevant person.
Our online software platform provides a graphical user interface through a "Dashboard" which is accessible to all subscribed users. The Dashboard gives access to a combination of dynamic software tools to help find, organize and use information most effectively.
You can tailor make our e-mail alerts to you taste. Receive only specific project information on you mail.
You can also dispel your doubts and check out the rumors. Direct your project related queries on our data to our hands-on analysts available between 9.30 AM to 6.30 PM IST, Monday to Friday
Suppliers of equipment and services:
- Conduct market scoping for equipment and services
- Build relationships with key contacts to develop your business
- Find projects where RFQs are coming up
- Establish contacts not just with project promoters but also with key EPC contractors.
Suppliers of raw materials and fuels:
- Find the demand for raw materials and intermediates in major fertilizer complexes
- Our emails on forced shutdowns provide business opportunities to supply equipment and services
- Our coverage of expiry dates for long term maintenance contracts gives you an opportunity to win such contracts
- Alerts on scheduled maintenance programmes allows room for market scoping for your goods and services
- Access to online database on industrial facilities and units
- Access to online projects database
- Tailor-made e-mail project alerts
- Access to interactive "Dashboard"
- Facility to assign selected projects to others in the company
- Project archival facility
Business Development Manager